Pay Per Click advertising is awesome. We find it interesting how PPC has such a bad name out there and 9 out of 10 times, we find out it was done in house with out any real education of how it works. Pay Per Click advertising executed with out restraints is like giving $1000's of dollars to the internet gods. The best part about PPC is it provides immediate qualified traffic to your website.
Did you know PPC can:
- target specific zip codes
- may be paused and restarted at anytime
- trigger specific ads based on categorized keyword list or phrases used in the search
- allows for a more targeted search - better conversion rate
- any size budget
- run ads with multilingual capabilities
- allow a top bid to be placed on individual keywords
- use of negative keywords
- don't display ad for "lawyer" keyword alone, display ad for the phrase "personal injury lawyer"
Website traffic generated by PPC is qualified because if you did a great job writing your add and campaign set up, those keywords used for search matched your add.
Chances are, people are physically searching for your product or service everyday. Be there!